Wow! What a fantastic week! I am over-the-moon-excited that I have received three blog awards from three amazingly talented bloggers! Many special thanks to:
2. Nina from Tabkhet el yom for the Versatile Blogger Award…again!–Nina’s recipes are authentic, creative, and beautifully photographed. I will be making both her Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard and Lemon and her recipe for Chickpea Croquettes very, very soon!
3. J Lynn from Skinny Fat to Fit for the One Lovely Blog Award –J Lynn’s healthy recipes and fitness tips make her blog an invaluable resource for anyone trying to live a healthier, more active lifestyle!
Now, to accept these awards and share the love, I will answer some questions, revealing some little-known facts about myself, and list the names of other blogs I hold in the highest esteem (and that you should definitely check out!).
- Favorite color: Pink. I’ve liked pink ever since I was a little girl.
- Favorite animal: Don’t laugh. (Ok, you can laugh if you want to.) A moose. No, I’ve never had one as a pet. But I was the proud owner of a big, soft, and cuddly stuffed moose when I was younger. I think I may have watched a few too many episodes of “Rocky and Bullwinkle” as a child.
- Favorite number: 8
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Peach tea…May I recommend Revolution Tea’s Sweet Ginger Peach? It’s gluten-free.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I try and try, but I just don’t love to tweet.
- My passion: Oh, my…Do I have to pick just one? (Yes, I spent a few moments fretting over this question.) My greatest passions include good food, good wine, good friends and family, fitness, traveling, and cooking. I also love to push myself to my limits physically, emotionally, and intellectually. (I am always in search of a good challenge!) In general, I love engaging in any kind of work that helps other people lead happier, healthier lives.
- Getting or giving presents: Honestly…I enjoy both. Equally.
- Favorite pattern: Yin-Yang. I’ve even got one tattooed on my hip.
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday
- Favorite flower: Red roses. I have a hopelessly romantic side. What can I say?
And the Sunshine Award goes to:
For the One Lovely Blog Award, I choose: